Mydosti.com - "A one-stop entertainment and social networking platform" and MUCH MORE!
MYDOSTI.COM is a fun and easy-to-use website created with the purpose of developing fellowship and
fraternity amongst friends. Members interact through personal online profiles, wherein they
store and share information, photographs, films, audio and video content of common interest.
To enrich our members' experience, we request and display some personal
information to other members and visitors, which allows our users to identify
each other and expand their hub to add new friends. MyDosti members can update their
profile information at any time and control how other members view and communicate with them.
Please be forewarned that MYDOSTI.COM can serve you best only when you take
certain precautionary measures to safeguard yourself against the intents and
motives of unknown entities. Given below are some security guidelines:
Remember your public posts are viewable to the community at large. Do not pass any personal
information like your address, phone numbers, IM screen names, or any private details that you do not want to
be public knowledge. You also may not want to post certain photos that might hurt someone or be detrimental to
your personal or professional life.
- Make sure you create a strong password that you update regularly. Strong passwords are usually at least eight characters with a number and a special character such as an "&" or "@".
- Make sure that you keep the password for your MyDosti account separate from your other online accounts. If you use the same password for everything - your other accounts are also at risk if you are accidentally phished on one website! In addition, if a phisher gains access to your primary email address, he can request passwords to be sent via a "forgotten password" feature on many websites.
- Don't trust websites that ask you to enter your MyDosti username and password. It may be an attempt to steal your login credentials by pretending to offer you something, like a profile tracker or an e-card.
- If you receive an email asking you to verify your account and/or giving you a time limit to respond you can assume that the email is fraudulent and is part of a phishing scam. Do not respond to the email in any way.
- Don't click on unknown links embedded in an email.
Always make sure you are on mydosti.com when you log in. If you're asked to log in to your MyDosti account for
a second time you may have been redirected to a phishing site. Make sure you re-type the MyDosti URL and login directly.
- Install anti-virus and anti-spyware filters, and be sure to keep your operating system updated with the latest patches and firewall software.
Remember to cooperate with us by reporting any misdemeanor activity you observe, such as obnoxious solicitation, incitive speech,
harassment or any uncivil behaviour. Protect yourself as well as the entire MyDosti.com community.
If you have any questions concerning this safety policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.